Wednesday 5 December 2007

Ident Two - Reactor

I've been trying my best to get to grips with reactor. It's tricky stuff, but so far I have been able to get a few things out of it. My idea for the second ident is to use the cube in a different way other than it just turning into place. A crane will knock into the cube causing the parts to fly about in different directions.
-
I've had a play around in reactor with rigid body collections and have managed to come up with the following video. This is just a small test I have done to give the general idea as to what I would like to achieve.
-




I would like to have the ball attatched to the crane so i've been playing around with reactor rope also. This is quite ambitious but i'm hoping everything will join up and work together!
-
This is a test video I have created using reactor rope.



-

No comments: