Friday 7 March 2008

Army Recruitment

First blog of the new semester (sorry it's been a while).

I've decided to join the army! The design brief I have chosen is the Army Recruitment Campaign. After contemplating all the different design briefs, I came to the conclusion that the army would be an interesting subject to cover.
-
Why? Because it's teaching the young generation how they can improve their life skills in the army... and because you get to blow stuff up!
-
It's important to come up with an original idea, and also important to expand on my 3D max skills that I developed in the first semester. I'm going to pursue using reactor because it's such a fantastic physics engine it would seem silly not to make use of its destructive capabilities. I'll be implementing other elements also (these undecided, perhaps particles for explosions etc). Watch this space for research and mood boards.
-
-
On other notes, the 3D model of my face is coming along horribly. I'll get up some more on this when I can.
-
Dismissed!

No comments: