Thursday 15 November 2007

Storyboarding

Sorry for delay in posting blogs.

These are some early storyboards I have sketched for an idea I've had for the idents. The theme is a rubix cube, which I came up with randomly (don't know how I got the idea, it just popped into my head). Luckily the word DISCOVERY fits along a complete side of the cube. Too bad CHANNEL doesn't.

The rubix cube fits nicely with the discovery channel. I will rotate my three idents on this idea and have a diffrerent approach for each one. Hoping I can turn each one into something thats good (oops sorry about all the bad puns! will I lose marks?)


STORYBOARDS:



*BLOG EDIT* Have added the other storyboard ideas I have had for my other idents. One is a crane bashing the cube into tiny pieces, and the other is a space scene with the blocks floating away with gravity.

IDENT TWO:

IDENT THREE:-

No comments: